We collect and use the following data for the purposes specified:
General Site AccessWe collect Web Site Statistics (log files) for the purposes of site usage and summary statistics, performance measurements, security and improvements to our site.
Employer Payroll ProcessingWe manage and store a range of organisational, financial and personal information on your behalf, for the purposes of processing your payroll. This information is used solely for the completion of this activity. This information is never made available to any other parties, except for the information transfer directly required to complete your payroll. (For example, transmitting direct credit files to our bank, sending your tax details to the Tax Office, sending payroll deduction schedules to deduction agencies).
Employee Payslip KioskWe provide employees access to their own payroll information (payslips). This information is provided solely as a service to the organisation and individuals concerned and is not used for any other purposes, or made available to any other parties.
Cookies"Cookies" are only used when Employers access their own secure payroll website.
A "cookie" containing your User ID and Organisation Name will be stored on your computer. This contains no other information, and is used solely to provide a convenient quick log in to your own secure payroll website.
- We will not sell or share these email addresses with other parties.
- We will not send unsolicited messages to these email addresses.
Security and Authentication
All Employer and Employee related information is stored in a secured database, that is not directly accessible from the Internet. Access is via secure communication with our web server. Passwords are required to access any sensitive information. Further details are available in our Security Profile (available at http://www.CloudPayroll.com.au/about/security).
Data is only retained as long as necessary to support the required activity.
- Log Files: These are rotated and summarised on a regular basis.
- Employee Payslips: Only the recent payslip is stored in the Kiosk, although historical payslips can also be viewed.
- Employer Payroll: Detailed history is stored for the current Tax Year. Details may be archived and removed after that time.
- You may contact us to resolve any issues or disputes you have with the information we store about you, or our privacy practices.
- CloudPayroll Pty Limited cannot change any information recorded about Employees that has been collected and entered by their Employer. CloudPayroll Pty Limited is storing that information on behalf of the Employer.
- Our privacy practices are subject to the laws of Australia which include the Privacy Act 1998 and all ATO legislation.